View Single Post
Old 07.20.2012, 12:07 AM   #16004
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Yeah, me too. Incredible. I have watched this a few times in the last two weeks, actually. Finally got the whole Magick Lantern cycle set, and I also love listening to Anger's commentary on there.
Never, ever get sick of any of these. SR is a huge favorite.

I'm a bit of an Anger fanboy but would definitely say SR and Invocation of My Demon Brother are my favourites - and easily two of my favourite films, period. But yeah, the whole Magick Lantern Cycle is awesome. Also agree about Anger's commentary on the DVD. I'm sure 90% of what he says is pure self-mythology but he's a born entertainer, and I love the way he's increasingly become a kind of ghost of old Hollywood. If I do have any heroes, Anger's definitely one of them.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|