View Single Post
Old 09.21.2015, 11:22 PM   #84
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Jerry didn't write ANY of his lyrics.. he merely would tweak some things to better sing Hunter's work.. yet we also can't say Jerry didn't do anything to them because Hunter never had a working melody or delivery, Jerry would turn the poetry into song. Ozzy obviously did similar but he also would work with Geezer (at least on the first four records) on phrasing, content, or themes. Again it was a process.. Geezer later actually resented when Ozzy stopped doing that and left it for him to do solo
From that Paranoid document you got the picture Ozzy wasn´t then very capable at all in lyrics...of course there had to be working together with phrasing, I think Ozzy just couldn´t straight sing everything Geezer wrote...but of course I wasn´t there seeing what they were doing. The idea of Fairies wear boots came to Ozzy. If I remember right, it was one of Ozzy´s nightmares.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|