View Single Post
Old 07.14.2011, 09:37 AM   #14908
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haha I saw SOCIAL NETWORK on tv today and it was hilarious. Just a bunch of rich snob pricks saying smartass things to each other. Was this supposed to be a recreation of actual events? I remember the prereleaser hype promoting the accuracy of the movie, and if SO, wow... these people sure are clever non-fictional smartass billionaires with too much time on their hands! Either way, it was funny shit. I really like Fincher's style -- worked great for THE GAME, FIGHT CLUB, and SE7EN -- and seeing it applied to a movie about smartass "social networkers" was kinda surreal. And strangely entertaining. Even if I didn't like anyone in it or anything about it.

Hey, Henry, I'm a big WINTERBOTTOM fan. You should watch Butterfly Kiss if you haven't, one of my alltime favorites.

I'll post some rartings for stuff in another post...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|