View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 11:21 AM   #21
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
Hahaha I love this! really! This thead and the wonderful album!

Look its the new album so oh course its gonna be talked about. And if takes one thead or a million does it really matter? I personally don't care because if it makes people happy let them be. Why this thead is interesting is because you all go to a thead that you are not interested in, to post comments saying 'No more rather ripped sucks or rules theads' (in fact some of people post theads telling people not to). Its now become a joke to piss you all off and you still dispite your disinterest you keep coming back and posting! Basic Human Psychology Dudes! Just learn the art of indifference and ignore all 'Rather Ripped is blah blah blah' theads. I personally don't care if people like it or dislike it, I do and thats all that matters....but these theads have become interesting social experiments into why people can't see the obviousness of the way humans react when u tell them not to do something
Erm......while you surely make a good point of the whole thing(got there when i was 5),the general silliness of some of these threads is that they don't exactly say much about the album apart from 'It's good' or 'It's bad'.The problem isn't that people post threads about 'Rather Ripped'(that is an obvious thing this being the creators of the album's website),the real annoyance comes at the lack of articulate discourse that most(if not all) 'Rather Ripped' thread starters bring to the table.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|