View Single Post
Old 02.01.2010, 05:12 PM   #1067
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I just finished Killer7 on GameCube...all I can say is..whoa.

I got a used platinum GameCube last year and have been playing catch up with the last 10 years of gaming. Before I got into music, I was a huge gamer. It started with Atari 7800, then I got a Sega Genesis, and a Nintendo 64. Then I realized I'd wanted to play guitar in a band since I was little and pretty much swore off gaming (well, my sister gave me her old PlayStation when she got a PS2 and I'd mess around with that from time to time). However, early last year I discovered nintendo8.com and subsequently James Rolfe's web show The Angry Video Game Nerd, and my interest in gaming was rekindled.

Actually, I was considering getting a GameCube when Resident Evil 4 came out as an exclusive because I loved RE 1 and 2, but never got around to it. I now have the following games (most of which have huge USED/PRE-OWNED stickers on them):

-Metroid Prime
-Burnout 2: Point of Impact
-Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut
-Resident Evil 4
-Gun
-Midway Arcade Treasures 2
-Killer7

I have been kicking myself for not going with the RE4 plan.