View Single Post
Old 11.17.2009, 11:15 AM   #12
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
I no order:

Boris - Flood
Radiohead - Kid A
Talib Kweli - Train Of Thought
Deltron 3030 - s/t
Endless Summer - Fennesz
Jay-Z - Blueprint, Black Album and American Gangster
Sonic Youth - Murray Street
Beck - Sea Change
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and especially A Ghost is Born
King Geedorah - Take Me To Your Leader
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Madvillainy
J Dilla - Donuts
Kanye West - Late Registration
Omar Souleyman - Highway to Hassake
Deerhunter - Cryptograms and Microcastle
Atlas Sound - Let The Blind Lead...
TV On The Radio - Dear Science
Birchville Cat Motel - Gunpowder Temple Of Heaven
DOOM - Born Like This

I may try and order those at some point, but they're main albums which will be fighting to be on the list. I'm sure there's ton of stuff I forgot though. I need to properly take stock of the noise/drone stuff to list up. Hip-hop is kind of the top genre for me this decade it seems. Also, note that I didn't count Vision Creation Newsun, because it came out in 99. If that was 2000s it would be WAY up there.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|