View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 05:31 AM   #71
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
it's not about taste man, it's about actual musical integrity.

when i turn on the radio, all i hear is the same ideas expressed throughout the last 50 years of pop music rehashed and run into the ground. as someone who has an appreciation for music, i find this to be incredibly boring to hear the exact same shit over and over again being marketed to people who don't realise that the music with real quality, real passion is to be found off the waves, (or perhaps on a more dedicated station).

Look i understand that people enjoy listening to this, and that's great that they are getting enjoyment out of music, but you cannot deny that the primary interest of musicians (or rather companies) in the field of commercial radio is money. to me, that's just not music.

i'm sure there are many who agree with me, but are afraid of being called a twat by the biggest twat of them all.

(by the way i came to this message board when i was 14, so the pumpkins part is excusable)
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|