View Single Post
Old 11.28.2006, 01:24 PM   #289
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Does anybody want to swap Stooges shows only? (not Sonic Youth)
I'm allocated for seeing Iggy and his men on Sunday, but would like to change that for Friday, because of JOMF and NNCK who are both (partly) overlapping on Sunday.

If anybody is up for it, this would mean we'd swap wrist bands on Friday afternoon, and then swap them back on Friday night in between the Stooges and Sonic Youth shows. I'd even leave a few minutes before the Stooges end to allow you some extra time to move up front for SY (on top of the 30 minute pause in between shows).

I guess this offer is only interesting for those who are allocated to seeing the Stooges on Friday, but who want to see both the Stooges and Deerhoof (they overlap on Friday)... or for those who are scheduled for seeing both SY and the Stooges on Friday but want to spread these shows out over the weekend (SY on Friday, Stooges on Sunday).
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|