View Single Post
Old 06.03.2012, 08:28 AM   #9
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
This is too good a price for such a mighty collection that I shall be "buying the fuck out of it" in precisely one week and two days time.

Imagine going in to your local CD shop, buying two Dinosaur Jr CDs, taking them home, slipping them into your CD playing equipment, banging your head against your mum's best Welsh dresser when you realise what a pile of utter shite you've just spent your hard-earned £21 on.

Imagine if this was just a bad dream and instead you spent that £21 (a four hour shift at your local greasy spoon is all) on this fine collection of great artists.

I'm not in debt to Glice, he hasn't promised me anything in return for my endorsement of this obviously fine product, I just find myself despairing at the utter utter bollocks that most of you on here listen to.

Now you may think that insulting somebody is not the best way to get them to buy something, no career in marketing for me, but those of you (most) with utter shite taste in music are unlikely to want or appreciate this anyway.

I think what I'm trying to say is: BUMP.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|