View Single Post
Old 05.06.2021, 12:53 PM   #16
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
There's been a wave of femicides shaking Austria since the beginning of the year. Mostly butthurt lowlife men who can't handle their girlfriends and exes living their lives like a human being. One of those instances occurred a week ago, perpetrated by a smarmy (most likely) rightwing motherfucker who had been in the news before for sexually harassing a female member of the Green party via disgusting comments. Then he sued her for defamation, a process that took years and pointed the ire of like-minded assholes towards said politician. The charge was dropped in the end, because the tripledecker turd sandwich Kaiser had no case (of course). Now he shot his then soon-to-be-ex for "threatening to leave him". And I just found out this absolute piece of shit lived only a few blocks from where I live. Hell, I walked past that block many times in the last few years. Same place the murder was commited, apparently. This country has a problem with turning a blind eye to domestic abuse and still clings to a disgusting conservative system that doesn't hold such motherfuckers accountable until it's too late. Fuck this ass-backwards nation. And fuck men. We are a massively stupid lot.

Alright, hyperbole in overdrive on the last part there, but shit pisses me off. Fragile egos can't take it, when more progressive voices throw terms like toxic masculinity at them, but are in no way willing to do some self-reflection and bring on some positive change. Stupid fucking crybabies trying to hide their fragility behind a veneer of violence.

And as for that chickenshit wifekiller, as well as all the others: I am an atheist, but just for a moment I'd like to imagine they all rot in hell for all eternity.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|