View Single Post
Old 01.09.2008, 04:59 PM   #25
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

mil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
WOW! - yes, yes, yes

thanks for pointing this out....

16. Teenage Buddhist Daydream -- CINDY(ROTTENTANX) B-side, cool weird acoustic song w/ vocals + samples
17. Just Tell Her That I Really Like Her -- INSTRUMENTAL, but not an improv..from some single...
18. The Church Should Be For Outcasts, Not a Church That Casts People Out -- from the MALE SLUT single, GREAT instrumental, very slow and drawn out, the other side of ELEGY...
19. Thoodblirsty Thesbians -- from MALE SLUT as well, lots of samples from some horror movie (?..i forget the specifics), very weird and my cassette copy cuts off so I look forward to having it on vinyl...
20. Superchrist -- aka "SNOOPY" ,...played at most of the PSYCHIC HEARTS shows, but not on the LP. is this an out-take or live? either way, good to have.

this is one hot side of wax! love the etching on the original, but this is some great stuff collected in one place. very, very nice.

could you upload somewhere this tracks????? i'll be very glad to hear this stuff.
mil_pl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|