View Single Post
Old 12.13.2012, 03:08 PM   #14
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
I'm not saying you are wrong, but I couldn't find it on the gear page. John Paul Jones used the Maestro Phaser on his Rhodes piano for No Quarter to great effect.

Thanks for pointing out that which is relevant and awesome, rather than blindly lashing out like a rabid banshee on bath salts.

I had two Maestro Phase shifters (PS-1A & PS-1B) at seperate times, the best sounding phaser i ever used but it was to awkward and clumsy to use as a foot controlled unit without the rare and hard to find foot pedal... so i sold them. i primarily use a mxr phase 90 when i want that swirly leslie effect (don't use it much in my chain nowadays) and i recently got a mutron phaseshifter off craigslist but the mutron lacks unity gain so it doesn't get used much.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|