View Single Post
Old 06.13.2012, 10:16 PM   #25
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
cool. now i see that for the most part, you find my list pretty solid. hence why i thought your previous comments were so childish and annoying. you should've just made this post instead. and listened to Below the Heavens because it's simply one of the greatest rap albums of all time.

Aquemini is way better than Stankonia. the only reason i put it in my list was because it came out in the 00's and The Love Below is more like a psychedelic pop album.

i liked Take Care's sound from the beginning, but it took me a while to admit it's just a great record. whether you like it or not, it's the soundtrack to the Twitter/FB-era generation. it's going to age extremely well.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|