View Single Post
Old 09.01.2019, 07:05 AM   #13
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
need to find stuff for #27 and #29.

a few options for #27:
- the FZ:OZ Zappa album. It's not his best, it's only a five piece band here, I prefer the bigger bands with horn section etc. But it was recorded in Australia and Zappa live is always loads of fun.
- dEUS's Worst Case Scenario was released in two versions. The International version has 4 tracks, the Belgian edition has 13 (and a couple of songs are different). So you could listen to them both to get to 27 tracks if you can find the Belgian edition at all (I don't know, perhaps Spotify or so does have it?)
- Pawlowski, Trouve & Ward - Volume 2. It does have 27 tracks but it's a bit too much of a mixed bag of hits and misses, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it
- The Wedding Present ‎– Live 1989. Not my favourite era of theirs, and the first CD is in Ukrainian. They've self-released many live albums perhaps there's another one with 27 tracks
- I've been trying to find reissues with bonus CD's that have 27 tracks altogether but couldn't find any (e.g. REM, Sebadoh)

For #29:
- there's Cat Power's Speaking For Trees. The DVD has got 29 tracks, it does come with a bonus CD with one 20 minute track. But let's forget about that one for now. It can be the start for October
- The Wedding Present ‎– Live 1991. My favourite (Seamonsters) era of Wedding Present

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|