View Single Post
Old 01.16.2011, 01:50 PM   #13750
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
yeah you're right, our choices were very close on the same curve. I only enjoyed the remake because I sort of thought of it like a sequel that took place NOW. And I liked it because (for the most part) I felt they didn't fuck anything up too bad. They could have totally ruined it, like the Nightmare On Elm Street remake y'know? But they just played it safe and took the easy way out stuck to the source material pretty closely. Which was fine with me. F13 is easily my favorite film series of all time, so if there's a movie with Jason in it, then I already "like" it. Y'know? But yeah, 6 is by far the best. Perfect balance of horror/gore/funny/self-awareness without going overboard. They could have fucked that up big time -- as proof, most horror-comedy eats shit.

Def By Temptation was better than I expected but not great. Joe recently said it was better than Vampire In Brooklyn (I assume because of Kadeem Harrison being in both?) but I totally disagree. It was a good film, but Vampire is better. Though not great. Neither are great.

VAMPIRE IN BROOKLYN is way better, but both kinda suck.

I LOVE Sucker: the vampire though. It's a vampire comedy that's genuinely disturbing (fucking dead bodies and whatnot). A vampire sucks a whore's blood and gets AIDS. All sorts of groovy music, and oversaturated Argento colors. Entertaining as hell and surprisingly dark.

I LOVE Vampire's Kiss, the weird as hell Nic Cage fillm.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|