View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 04:58 PM   #71
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I fully respect suchfriend's beliefs. personal beliefs are not what I rail against. I rail against institutionalized, codified, dogmatic beliefs used to control/subjugate populations. suchfriends is always honest and forthright.
Not like many of our top politicians, who, if you asked off the record, would likely tell you they are all atheists, but on the record they have to spout the party lines to not "offend" those that "vote."

suchfriends is a seeker of wisdom, in ways many non-thinking theists are not.

that's why I like to argue with ya so much man!

I have a personal belief that at the core of what it means to be human is a self-inferred knowledge/wisdom that helps us know right and wrong. whether this arises from altruism or from "divine" I cannot say.