View Single Post
Old 07.09.2007, 06:41 AM   #52
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Holy fucking fuckiddy fuck-fuck.

I just got done watching those clips from the YouTube and wow.....what an aural and visual assault.

It should be interesting to see the different recordings that pop up because (depending on where they were recorded) they could sound slightly different depending on which drummer or two was the closest to where the recorder was sitting.....their fills would obviously be more discernible than others.

Just think if all of the sets were mic'd!!! Now that be an insane recording!!!

I'm glad to see the confirmation from Chabib that there will in fact (*crosses fingers) be an offical dvd release of this.....it should be pretty awesome footage because you can see from the YouTube stuff a guy snaking his way through the drumpit throughout the performance.....fucking right, man.

I wonder if anyone got any aerial shots of this?? Those would be pretty wild to see. Surely some more pics will surface in the next few days.

i had 6 HD cameras, 2 high end DV cameras, a 43' scissor lift, lipstick cams on some of the drum kits and shooters who i really fucking hope took my direction... i also shot the rehearsals. yoshimi made me wear the frog costume i wore in the peace attack video while i filmed from within the spiral.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|