View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 11:10 AM   #46618
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Like i said, i don't not like unwound.

Well... like I said: all that stuff up there!

Sorry I guess I misread that, and thought you said you did not like Unwound. Which would be fine, of course, but also completely baffling.

Either way, "I don't not like [X]" is a pretty noncommittal statement. It pretty much doesn't mean anything. You don't "not like" them... so, that's cool, always good to preamble an opinion with some bipartisan padding. But I didn't ask how you didn't feel about them.

I am much more interested in how you do feel about them, what you've heard and when you heard it, and how familiar you are with their music.

I don't "not like" astronaut zero-gravity acclimation training. I mean, I have never been through it, and know so little about it that I don't even know if I called it the right thing, but I can't in good conscience go around saying I think it's a load of bullshit can I? So yeah... I don't not like it.

I'm not trying to bust your balls. I just want to talk music.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|