View Single Post
Old 08.11.2014, 04:02 AM   #37517
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
one thing that i will always cherish from the time i was away in the camping place, was this weird feeling in the 1st of the 2 extreme weather apocalypse like cases we had.
while walking back to the tents, in a single step, it was like entering a different dimension of some wind hell. amazing..
stressful, uncomfortable, since we had to sleep in the car, wondering how our shit would be wet etc, but of course everything went well.
and every time its of the situations that have fun in the social way. and the beauty of the scenery is explicit.

being back sucks, even though i wasnt in the best terms of mood and thoughts. it always manages to be cleansed, like blocking out reality, no net, weak phone signal and also its the things you do there; few things.
now i could go back. but dunno.
and i have a tons of shit to deal with and its too hot.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|