View Single Post
Old 12.13.2013, 01:24 PM   #36567
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
I dont really want to fuck anything at the moment, which makes things all the more confusing.

I was about to board the train home today after work when I was stopped buy this older gentleman that complimented me on my hair and asked for some directions, which then turned into number trading and going for a coffee where we sat and discussed family, philosophy and sex. It was a very surreal moment. I dont know why i decided to not board the train and just go off with a stranger for a drink. I am pretty certain he is gay/bi and was "flirting" with me. He has emailed me since and has only nice things to say.

Maybe you guys should have an affair?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|