View Single Post
Old 02.13.2008, 04:01 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Frances Bean doesn't want to be a musician either

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love’s daughter Frances Bean Cobain has revealed she understands why Nirvana and Hole fans are interested in her life and her - but finds the situation slightly unnerving.

The 15 year-old was speaking to magazine Harper’s Bazaar and admitted she was surprised by the attention she gets.

“These people are fascinated by me, but I haven’t done anything," she explained. "If you’re a big Nirvana fan a big Hole fan then I understand why you would want to get to know me, but I’m not my parents.”

http://www.nme.com/news/kurt-cobain/34260

poor francis, her mother is insane and her dead father has been labeled the king of depression and self loathing.... and then us weirdos bother her about things she could never know...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|