View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 07:23 PM   #36800
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
seriously? You? I thought you hate d this album. Maybe yr kidding. Whatever. I fucking love. Have sinc e the day it was released. It's borderline perfect. (though Amnesiac is my favorite)

Yeah, it's an overrated album, but it's got its moments. I hadn't listened to it in about 7 or 8 years, so it was worth putting on. I still think Subterranean, Electioneering, Letdown, and Fitter Happier are all just horrible . The rest of the album is alright. Radiohead have some brilliant songs here and there -- but usually, they just have great moments in their songs. Notice the tremolo picked guitars in Airbag. Great, haunting stuff. Amnesiac is pretty cool, though the Morning Bell remake is horrible. HUNTING BEARS is my favorite song on the album, and I love Knives Out, which has some of the best guitar playing ever, on any album. I'd vote Hail.. as my favorite album by them, but Punch-Up at a Wedding is their worst song, just as bad as the dreck on In Rainbows. So, I'm still going to have to go with Kid A.
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|