View Single Post
Old 03.12.2009, 01:24 PM   #23574
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Not all the obsenity is edited. Busta says "yeah my man motherfucka" at the end of "Scenerio" and there's an F bomb in "The Business" from one of the Brand Nubians and some others sprinkled around. There's not actually "editing." Any self-editing was done on intentionally by Q-Tip and Phife. Notice that the curses aren't backmasked or anything. They just decided to "skip" over the obscene words in some cases. So to take forever to answer your question, yes all versions are the same as the version you have.

yeah, i remember really liking that record, but it irked me to no end that it was "edited" for no reason really. i think it's pretty lame. just like how "protect your neck" is edited. at least on my cd it is.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|