View Single Post
Old 01.08.2019, 06:33 PM   #11457
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Nah nah, you misunderstood. I take issue with the whole thing. I'm just not a fan of people saying "yeah, I understand why he wanted to get kicked out of the fa cup. Now he can focus on the premier League.". Ok sure, but if at the end of it they don't win the league and come away another season without a trophy then he's gonna look like a right pillock.

You only have to look at City. They could have easily thrown a load of kids out but didn't. They wanted to win it as much as the next trophy. Same with Chelsea for that matter. Squad rotation is different to putting out a deliberately weakened team.

Klopp was at worst guilty of arrogance, but more for disrespecting Wolves, by underestimating them with his team selection, than a trophy which looks like its being held up almost entirely by sentiment and pure good will at this point.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|