View Single Post
Old 06.18.2013, 07:58 AM   #11
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
I found Goodbye 20th Century quite revelatory in ways that Confusion is Next was not. I enjoyed CIN at the time, but it seemed to dash towards the finish line and gloss over the last few years it covers, where-as G20C goes into extensive detail on the mid-late 90s, which I found fascinating. The fact that G20C covers 12+ years after CIN should be difference enough!

Browne seemed to get some pretty interesting, honest responses from the band and their associates. Obviously Coley has a different relationship with the band, so I'm sure he'd get a unique angle. I enjoy his SY writings when he tones it down (Dirty liners, for example). I'm always happy to get more information, so I hope this is true...

Yeah, I'm just getting up to Dirty and at this point it does go into more depth than CIS, I guess maybe at the time of CIS they were not able to talk as freely about their experiences at Geffen as they could with GB20C.

I wonder given Coley's closeness to SY how much he'll be able to write about the band's demise, particularly in light of recent events.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|