View Single Post
Old 08.31.2007, 07:43 AM   #17
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i always thought youth against facisim kinda sucked. it was just boring and lyrically not very well developed. i always felt it sounded like a song they began working on, but never really finnished. it damn sure isnt crass, or the sub hum and, fuck, it really isnt even the sex pistols either. but thats kinda cheesey for me to say, cause SY certainly has had some "angry" songs that were very well worked out. i just always thought that one was a bit silly...but then again...even silly has its place. even in the scheme of anger.

may I just ask, sir, are you deceased???

COME ON! HEH-WOH??? Youth against fascism is stupidly good, I imagine this song as the soundtrack to the administration of the lethal injection donald rumsfeld so richly deserves. lyrically it recieves all of the development necessary when those uber loud guitars kick in for the last verse.

fact
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|