View Single Post
Old 03.23.2006, 04:53 PM   #118
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Greetings in that divine and most precious name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who has in this day revealed Himself in the personality of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selasie I,

Greetings from the twelve tribes of Israel, once scattered abroad, but now being regathered by the divine works of Our Beloved Prophet Gad

Further Greetings in the Orthodox Faith, a faith not of writs nor rights, but an inward function of the heart, born out of a mystical incorporation of the Holy Spirit, in plain words to be born again.

I greet you all from the Tribe of Naphtali!

If you want to live forever, get at me.

Wadada

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|