View Single Post
Old 08.09.2010, 01:44 AM   #2098
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
^^played boktai 1 & 2. both are pretty cool!.
lunar knights sucks ass in comparison

This is my first experience playing anything in the series, but I'm having a blast so far. There's something so empowering about literally harvesting the sun's energy to play the game. It adds such an insanely unique element to the experience. I can't believe I passed this one up on it's initial release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm like that with Gamecube... but my GB games vary. I don't kill myself to get CIB. It's just a bonus. All my loose GB games are in NDS cases with printed artwork though.

Yeah, I only require original cases for games with discs. Otherwise, I'd be preventing my poor ass from experiencing 80% of the gaming that I currently do; due to price, and obscurity of titles with boxes. I still have a few Genesis cases, though.

There's a local game shop that prints out cases for all of their cartridges. It's magical to walk down those aisles, and browse through the classics like that.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|