View Single Post
Old 05.02.2009, 11:13 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Number of posts: 206
Number of threads started: 55

Most of your posts are about a) things that have been discussed in other threads or b) belong in "post something completely irrelevant". So far, almost none of your threads have had any merit. Probably the "billy corgan is highly embarassing" thread being your crowning achievement. No offense, and I hope my honesty doesn't bother you, because I actually kinda like you, I've defended you in a thread or two already. I just think starting a thousand threads a day is kinda silly, annoying, troll-y, kinda funny, and sort of embarassing, for you. But carry on! I really don't have a "problem" with it, it is funny to point out though. Also, if you keep this up soon, you probably will be met with the following questions:

a) Are you 12?
b) Are you on meth?
c) Do you ever leave the computer?
d) Are you and westernquinox related?
e) Will you please stop posting so many new threads?

Just warning you!

But personally, lemme stress, I don't care about this at all.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|