View Single Post
Old 09.17.2014, 05:18 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Interestingly can we admit this isn't exactly a "free" album the way say Radiohead In Rainbows or Crosses EP Part One and Two were free albums. You have to have an iTunes account, and you have to give iTunes a credit card to have an iTunes account. In essence, its a less than veiled attempt to boost iTunes membership, and thankfully I hear it isn't working, and further Apple is feeling some regrets at the $100 MILLION that they paid U2 for this promotion

In that regard, kudos to U2, its always nice to stick it to Apple! Of course, whether I like U2 or not ( I don't necessarily not like them but I'm not really a fan by any measure), it does suck for U2 records to be conflated as spam.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|