View Single Post
Old 10.12.2012, 02:23 PM   #33924
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
saw them at Lollapalooza in '08 or something and the show was pretty fucking amazing. I wasn't a big fan of their latest album at the time(Black Holes and Revelations) but I was that night....That dood really plays well live.

That is what my sister said. I am not necessarily opposed to stadium or arena shows, I've been to the Hollywood Bowl a dozen times, including a breathtaking Radiohead performance there. Further, I've been to the Bob Marley festival at the Long Beach arena several times, and they were all miraculous shows. However, as a general premise, I avoid arena shows like a disease, and if they are good, its the same way sometimes having a really crazy fever can make you hallucinate stronger than acid, its a meaningful experience but a fluke all the same

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|