View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 07:22 PM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia

as for this forum, but there is a perpetuation of the same ideas and threads a little too often, and while it's mostly blah, whenever lists come up and people ask others to make their own, the asperger's side of me makes feel compelled to keep rethinking the same things and re-evaluating old lists that i made say like a year ago, and how much it has changed, but often i refrain from posting just to stop myself from succumbing to habit

aside from that fact, have y'all noticed how much more popular this site has become in the past year, how many more lurkers pop up? this information may be continually recycled for those of us lame enough to have been here for years, but there are what seems to be hundreds of new people reading all this shit all the time.... something to think about...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|