View Single Post
Old 09.20.2015, 07:23 PM   #74
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Agree about the lyrics and I much prefer Ozzy's voice to Plant's, which has always been the biggest obstacle to me ever being able to like LZ, but while I prefer listening to Iommi's guitar playing to Page's I can't agree that Iommi's as much the virtuoso. More innovative maybe, but technically, in terms of skill, I doubt there's anything in Sabbath's back catalogue that Page couldn't play, but I'm not sure the same could be said the other way around. If only cos of Iommi's finger accident.
Oh, i cant stand Plant's voice,indeed the only Zepp record i like is III where Plant is tamed a bit. If Zeppelin was instrumental id listen to all their music. You may want to pull up some Sabbath and reassess your Iommi comments

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|