Thread: nine inch nails
View Single Post
Old 03.19.2007, 06:36 AM   #56
The Usher
stalker

The Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
hey!
i had this problem when i was going to the UK to see em, none of my mates are that into NIN so i decied FUCK EM! i'll go on me own, which i did and i'd do it again in a heartbeat. i looked like a right "billy no-mates" in the airport/hotel blah blah but then i got to the gig and talked loads of random NIN stuff with a shit load of people i didnt know, happy dayz!
let me know how you get on.

Totally forgot to check back on this post...anyway...

The gig was totally amazing, and think I let myself go a little more than usual as I was on my own...I quite like the idea of being on my own, didn't have too keep checking that my girlfriend was ok! Also, I was able to tryout some funky new dance moves (only joking!)

The set was so tight, and the performance was really amazing, just totally full on.

I can't wait for the new album, have you been following all the ARG stuff? quite a cool way of marketing the new record!

The Usher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|