View Single Post
Old 03.31.2008, 11:03 PM   #14
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
define "more attention".

in reality, all artists deserve more attention always, if they have something original to present; the whole world should at least know them and then decide if they like them or not (of course, this is all in theory); even artists that get somehow overexposure, they get that for a limited time in the end, there's a period before or after where one could argue that they deserve more attention.

and, in the grand scheme of things, most artists don't get enough attention, among the people i know, i'd say more people should listen to, say, lasse marhaug or kemialliset ystävät, but then i could also make an argument over people i know who love nirvana but don't have the faintest idea who sonic youth or dinosaur jr are (or like last weekend, when my friend told me how nobody knows who was in soundgarden except for chris cornell). so it's all relative.

so yeah, ever artist who tries to do something of quality deserves more recognition.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|