View Single Post
Old 05.31.2008, 07:06 PM   #2013
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
last wednesday i saw:

iron man, a lot better than expected, i had a ton of fun. love that they included the coda part of the song at the end, and i laughed whenever jeff bridges spoke because i kept thinking about the dude.

then indiana jones (i haven't done a double feature at the theater in a decade maybe), exactly what i expected, cate blanchett's comedic acting notwithstanding. again, tons of fun.

and i have returned from the movies and saw:

niwemang, awesome awesome awesome!!! can't recommend it enough, total doom movie, the music rules and the story is great, it's comedy is so dark yet funny, i sometimes laughed without knowing if it was something bad happening. great story, amazing scenes. i recommend it again.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|