View Single Post
Old 10.19.2013, 08:21 AM   #36399
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
It was one year ago today that my mother-in-law drove my father-in-law to the hospital around noon because his fever was getting higher and was not responding to normal medications. Not long after midnight, he was admitted and finally placed in a room. By 12 noon the following day, my father-in-law was in ICU starting the battle for his life against West Nile Virus.

Happy to report my father-in-law is thriving today. At home, me moves around the house and even climbs stairs without much aid. When going out in public, he uses a walker with wheels. My wife picks him up one day a week and he accompanies her to the flower shop. He doesn't do any floral work, but he enjoys being there even though it tires him out. His strength, endurance and weight are slowly growing, but I doubt he will ever drive again.

If some of the newbies here don't have a clue what I'm talking about, search this thread back one year and you will be in the know!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|