View Single Post
Old 06.20.2012, 05:06 AM   #15935
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Prometheus, and it was god damned incredible. I think I enjoyed it even more than the Avengers, or Cabin in the Woods (shhhh... don't tell Joss Whedon). See it in 3-D if you get the chance.

What's up with all the good movies coming out this year? Last year was like a ghost town for quality blockbusters, aside from Scream 4, of course.
hated the Avengers, maybe i just wasn't in the mood but the beginning made me fall asleep, then i left the theater. Cabin in the Woods was awesome though, i convinced my friends to watch it (due to your & NR's recommendations) and they had to thank me later!

Prometheus seems epic. it's definitely the next one i'm going to see.

Scream 4 was my fav movie of the past year, along with Drive & the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

like Murmer, the Dark Knight Rises is pretty much my most anticipated thing of all-time.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|