View Single Post
Old 12.27.2020, 10:43 AM   #53122
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
The Eroica? Wow, I grew up with it. Same conductor and orchestra, actually. (Fun fact: Lou Reed claimed there were bits of it on Metal Machine Music. To this day, very few people believe him. )

On the other hand, there wasn't a REAL oldies station while I was growing up. Most of the blissful stuff you lucky sumbitches just took for granted, from Patty Duke's "The End Of The World" to the Count Five's "Psychotic Reaction", was something I started absorbing like a starved-to-near-death sponge when Al Gore invented the interwebs. Sure, there were stations playing "old" stuff, but not from the rock & roll & pop lineage/continuum; it was Spanish and Italian AM hits from the '60s and '70s, which, if you haven't heard, consider yourselves truly blessed - that shit makes ABBA sound like Merzbow on a seriously angry day.

Your sarcasm detector needs a tuneup. I was kidding and giving symbols a ribbing akin to “deep cut, dude” because of its well known status.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|