View Single Post
Old 08.06.2014, 06:22 PM   #18112
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
^^ LA confidential is fucking awesome and i wish you had talked a little bit about that.

----

i finished watching the extras for the buñuel movie above and they were extra-interesting, expounding on the obsession with heresy and parallels with the times when the movie came out (soon after may 68) and all the ideological debates. in a way, this movie was a response (not a direct one, more of a reaction) to godard's "la chinoise". reportedly buñuel didn't like it and thought he could do better with a film about heresy.

I've not seen that Bunuel film but given what you say about it I was wondering if you're a big Pasolini fan. I can see you really getting into stuff like Oedipus Rex, Medea and The Gospel According to Saint Matthew - assuming you aren't already.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|