View Single Post
Old 09.12.2013, 07:39 PM   #17376
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Thank you Mister Condescending, I always appreciate just how much a prick you can manage to be, keep up the good work
hey, you're welcome; you've been flogging the same silliness for weeks now, so someone had to tell you, there's a shitstain on your pants, before you continue parading yourself like that.

and you're welcome. again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I have always been bored shitless by Chinatown and Mean Streets.

i fell asleep at least a couple of times watching chinatown, but i'm glad i woke up and rewatched/finished. the slowness is a polanski thing. he'll do that shit. e.g., tess. i can't even fucking remember tess, except for nastassja's mouth. oh, what a mouth.

and re: mean streets, it's an okay movie for someone fresh out of film school, but i think it's overrated, i mean, it's kind of sloppy and if it wasn't cuz whatsisname made it, probably nobody would watch it anymore. it's more of an academic thing i think-- "oh, here scorsese for the first time did -----" "oh, here you can see that he wanted to be a priest." that kind of thing. it was very promising for sure for a certain style of filmmaking, mainly his own dark shit, but it wasn't quite there yet.

fwiw, i am okay with taxi driver but it doesn't blow my socks off or anything. but raging bull, or goodfellas, damn damn damn.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|