View Single Post
Old 02.20.2010, 12:20 PM   #11
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
the question asked in this thread's title is unanswerable.

the logic path cycles into an ouroboros effect.

you see, even without the complex biochemical reaction that makes yr "whole body" want drugs, if you enjoy the experience, you will want to do it again (and again and again).

no amount of rehab and lectures telling you about "how much better yr life will be" will break the chain for you. the individual must command their mind to do it.

no amount of post-rehab group sessions extolling God's power can save you. because, even if God wasn't half-asleep, the procedure would still require personal will against the tempting whispers.

if you enjoy drugs more than you should, and you do not wish for them to eventually consume you, you must make the conscious decision not to do them.

that said, I know that my own organ grinding capuchins should find another home, but they're cheap to feed and damn if they don't make lovely music.

I suppose if they were apes, they wouldn't be so cute.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|