View Single Post
Old 04.17.2007, 07:16 PM   #40
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
the following is list of sonic related stuff i used to have, then sold, and now regret doing so:

SYR 2
SYR 3
SYR 4
Silver Session
Whore's Moaning
Master-Dik
Lee Ranaldo: Scriptures of the golden eternity
Lee Ranaldo: Dirty Windows
Lee Ranaldo: From here to eternity
Lee Ranaldo/William Hooker/Zeena Parkins: Envisioning
Thurston Moore: Piece for Jetsun Dolma
Thurston Moore/William Hooker/Elliot Sharp: Shamballa
Thurston Moore: Root
VA: Speed Trials
Mirror/dash 7in.
SY/ICPC/EX: in the fishtank
Gila Monster Jamboree (video)
Goo (video)
Screaming fields of sonic love (video)
(SY double 7in. bootleg recorded in sweden, like '83 or something, i forget the name. w/ BMR images on the covers and DDN on the inside)

i have to go back and get some of that again. needed the monies at the time. i think i used some of it to buy some rare little wings CDrs, now long out of print, so it's not all bad.

however, i don't really regret selling:

Thurston Moore: Please Just Leave Me (my Paul Desmond)
Free Kitten: Unboxed
Free Kitten: Sex Boy 7in.
SY/Hole split 7in.
Ciccone Youth: burnin' up 7in.
su noij/shaking hell 3in. CD/book

I have an original pressing of Glenn Branca's Assencion on 99 Records featuring a pre-SY Lee Ranaldo, which i got for $7.00 in the "industrial" section of some tiny shop in LA many years back... (what was i doing looking in there, pray tell?)

and an original pressing of Y Pants: Beat it Down on Neutral Records (the second album on that label, right after SY self titled), from a radio station purge sale, with radio station markings ALL over it.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|