View Single Post
Old 12.16.2019, 07:10 PM   #1532
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
funny dinner last night. I made ajika sauce and used it with baked organic lentils with onions and garlic with smoked pork sausages from Otto's in PDX. Kind of worked most of the day on it, totally edible results, but really reminded me of beanies and weenies that my ma used to slop across the table on us after she came home from work. I can usually do a fail on a meal and it's shitty or inedible, but this was a fail like none I've done before.
maybe cook the lentils french style and add broiled pork sausages on the side? with a caramelized onion garlic garnish? glass of pinot noir to wash it all down?

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/...ls-recipe.html

i fear baking it all together might destroy the sausages and not get the lentils right

alright. best wishes! failing is learning when done right.

i just ate some glorious popcorn. seasoned with: kalamata olive oil, nutritional yeast, diamond crystal kosher salt. the olive oil and the yeast interact incredibly well somehow. the kosher salt pulverizes and sticks to the popcorn instead of falling to the bottom on the bowl. win!

also just made some chicken liver paté (sheeekkenn, jacques pépin would say)

now about to:

bake granola for the week
bake some bread for tomorrow’s sandwiches
fix some refried beans for breakfast
amen
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|