View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 07:22 PM   #8
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
but as an self-described Objectivist, qprogeny79, why would you care at all? Honestly, your post sounds rather phony & hollow to me. Now I do believe one should help a drowning man unlike Ayn Rand does. However, if hypothetically, Ayn Rand herself were drowning before my very eyes I would relish the opportunity to stand by & cheer & perhaps dance a jig.

Race is determined by geographical ancestry. The part of race that is culturally instilled will always be there unless true free enterprise, representation & truly equitable justice under the law are restored. On top of that it's going to take time...lots & lots of time. Only then will there be a chance for ignorance & apathy to be overcome.

Let me make it clear that I most definitely am concerned & that what we see happening in Omaha is yet more of the same rotten fruits of puffed-up Republican pride coming to bear.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|