View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 01:35 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
he desevres the praise

however, the extremely "hero" oriented coverage on NBC in USA is what sucks so hard. they spend most of their time showig back stories to try to build up a specific person as the "olympic hero" instead of letting the competition determine it, and, when it backfires they are screwed, as happened wityh the ladies USA gymnasts.

phelps is not to blame for how the news covers him

NBC is the single worst american network covering the olympics. back in 1992 they did a HELLISH horrible job, so much fluff, so much soap opera forced drama

I wish that ABC or CBS were covering this olympics.

the entire angle of NBC's coverage is to base it like a Reality TV show. it sucks ass.instead of showing as many competitors and events as possible they just have cameras followig people who are sitting or warming up or standing or just bored shitless, because they are the designated "Olympic heroes"

the whole american coverage is very politicized. they try to suck china's asshole and ignore rumania, russia, or any other "unfriendly" country.