View Single Post
Old 01.25.2015, 07:54 PM   #131
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
[...] the fucking deathly cutting satire of Frank Zappa [...]

Zappa is an ENEMY OF ROCK & ROLL.

Anyway, SFAD, if I were you I'd definitely listen to No Cities To Love before the show. I understand your point - in fact, I have managed to avoid a single note from the record thus far because I want to discover it from scratch the first time I spin it, just like with all previous seven albums. (OK, that's not COMPLETELY true; I did hear "Get Up" before getting The Hot Rock). But you, you lucky sumbitch, you get to see 'em LIVE, so play that mofo at least once and then bathe in the glory of the live performances.

"When I see the glory / I ain't gonna worry..."

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|