View Single Post
Old 01.20.2015, 08:58 PM   #126
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So tonite i finally realized that All Hands On The Bad One is my third favorite SK record and honestly its contending with Dig Me Out for second behind The Hot Rock which of course is an unassailable masterpiece. The vocals are possibly their best, the production is crisp and balanced, the guitarwork is excellent, the lyrical content very meaningful.. sk lyrics are always my fav, they are so natural and free associative, i just always relate to them like they were my own thoughts and feelings. I hope this new record doesn't let me down, Corin solo stuff lyrically has been as good as any SK material if not also more mature. But Carrie has gotten to unfocused since teaming up with Fred, like her music is inching towards comedy music but not in the fucking deathly cutting satire of Frank Zappa, more like a feminized Weird Al..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|