View Single Post
Old 07.10.2014, 01:33 AM   #37840
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Buried my 95 year-old grandmother a few hours ago. I kept thinking, "What a triumph. She won. Nine and half decades of life, then buried by friends and family. No one can do better."

She was miserable at the end. Her death was a relief for many, including herself. Nothing tragic about her death, at all. Way to go.

i m really sorry for your loss. may she be remembered.

wish you and your family all the best.

i wrote here about my granny some years after her passing; couldnt at the time it happened.
my mourning for her was interrupted by my best mate's sister getting sick and passing after 7 months the same year.

i have guilts about 2 things in my life and one is about her. not seeing her much the last years even though she lived across my place. i will never forgive myself for that.
luckily throughout my life i did spend much time with her. more than usually grandkids spend with their grandmothers and fathers.

she was my favorate, yes i can say that.
it is unfair for 2 other grandparents, who apparently were good people, but i was a kid and hadnt have the chance to get to know them better.

i still see my granny in my dreams sometimes. it was the loss of pure love when she died.
even if she lived for many years, it is still sad, because she didnt have an easy life. it breaks me when old people get that way. at least i hope, i know she knew how much we loved her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

Talked with my mom earlier and my Grandfather is doing about the same today......and we wait.

the waiting is traumatising. but we had ours at home. i was going after work and laying with her in her bed and was talking to her; she was in sort of a coma. my aunts were telling me to stop doing that, because i m interupting her 'road to death'. balls of shit, but it was making me doubt if i was doing any good. my fear was if she knew she was leaving life.

what you said before about time, was spot on.
<3.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|