View Single Post
Old 11.17.2013, 02:27 PM   #6
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Joy Division - New Dawn Fades (The busride home from school on my 18th birthday in January 2009, feeling like a piece of shit and a royal fuckup while watching the grey industrial town-scape passing by through the window)

Of A Mesh - Burning Bride (Walking around the cemetery of St. Paul's Churchyard in NYC, April 2012)

My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep (February 2010, being at a party with a special someone that would lighten up my life for the months to come)

Garbage - Honeybee (Summer 2007, a long, hot and aimless summer that seemed all too much like a road movie without a proper conclusion)

Christian Death - Haloes (September 2010, once again feeling like a royal fuckup and being unsure about my future, climbing onto the framework around the residential building I used to live in at the time to take some aerial shots of the sunset)

Lou Reed - Walk On The Wildside (My second trip to NYC this very May 2013)

Antagon is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|